As the kids get older I am dedicated to coming up with fun ways to keep them entertained and educated. As a parent. it also helps me learn a lot about myself and about each one of them individually. I love spending as much time as I can with my kids and I hope I can always keep them engaged with some sort of fun activity that will help them learn something new!
About two weeks ago on our facebook page we created a live video to make slime!
We had such a blast and I wanted to share it with you as a fun activity that you can do with your kids. You can watch the video live here:
Want to do it yourself? Here are the instructions:
You will need:
- 6-7oz of regular white school type of glue (use glitter glue to make it more colorful)
- 1 1/2 tbsp. contact solution
- Mixing Bowl
- 1/2 tbsp. of baking soda
- In a mixing bowl add in all ingredients.
- Using a spatula mix all ingredients together
- Continue to mix and then knead with your hands
VOILA YOU HAVE SLIME!
*Tip – If you don’t have glitter glue to use you can use food coloring to change the color of the slime!
What else would you like to see us make!?